I figured I’d post a few random things about me that I don’t have anywhere else that I’ve shared on an author interview I did for the lovely ladies at Hook Me Up Book Blog <—go check them out, btw
I’m actually kind of a homebody and prefer quiet to being out and about. I’m addicted, and some people may say I have a rather unhealthy obsession with the TV show Lost…but I don’t see it that way. My relationship with Lost is a personal one.
Here are some other random things in no particular order that aren’t listed on my GR or Author profile on Amazon:
1. I’m deathly afraid of flying.
2. I have an irrational fear of iguanas/lizards. Yes, I hate the Geico commercials.
3. When I was younger, I wanted to be a Behavioral Scientist and applied to the FBI in Quantico, VA after college. I had been and still am fascinated with the way the mind of a serial killer works.
4. I love playing poker, which up until a couple of years ago, I had no clue how to play.
5. If I could, I’d visit Harry Potter World at Universal Florida every single year.
6. I have always been into Comic Books and Super Heroes in general. My favorite being Batman, for the mere fact that he has not one super power. I also have a huge collection of Archie Comic Books and I am still Team Betty.
7. If I could retire tomorrow, I’d move to Las Vegas in a heartbeat. I love it there.
8. I love all kinds of music, but my favourite band of all time is The Beatles with Depeche Mode a close second.
9. When I write, I have to have complete silence. No music, TV, or background noise…just silence. So, yeah, I’ve fallen behind on some of my favourite TV shows as a result.
10. Favorite current TV shows: Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, and just recently started watching Homeland, which I really enjoyed as well.